Wednesday 18 May 2016

Tom Ford Cream Color For Eyes #Spice

There is something about the brand Tom Ford that is just very tempting and inviting you to get to know the products better ( read : buying them ) xD. When Tom Ford launched the new range of cream eye shadows this spring, I just knew I had to get at least 1 shade a try. After looking at swatches online, I decided to go with Spice. The new line has not yet arrived in Germany, but a friend of mine was traveling from the UK, so she helped me getting this particular product.







When I first saw the press release and checked the price of this cream shadow, I was kind of skeptical. I mean, €47 for a cream eye shadow is a lot. It must be extremely good to justify the crazy price tag. But I've been reading positive reviews and the more I saw the swatches, the more I got attracted to the products. Long story short, as mentioned before, I bought this eye shadow with the help of my friend xD.

The cream eye shadow comes in a nice glass jar packaging. The glass jar has the perfect size. I hate it when cream products have a very small jar that makes it difficult to pick up the product, esp with my giant size fingers, lol. There is a TF logo printed on the top of the lid.

Spice is a warm golden bronze shade. It's a very easy - foolproof shade to wear. It looks beautiful solo or with combination with other eye shadows. I am usually just being lazy and wear it solo on the lids. Spice has a nice iridescent -sheen finish. It is not shimmery, nor matte but it gives enough dimension to the lids and doesn't look flat or dull.

Texture wise, it is a dream. The texture is lightweight,creamy and airy. It is crazily pigmented, so you only need the slightest touch. This jar will definitely last me a long time. The formula is excellent. It blends seamlessly on the lids. I usually apply it with my fingers then blend the edges using blending brush. 

Talking about the staying power, this cream eye shadow once again nailed it. It doesn't crease, smear or smudge at all. It stays on whole day long even without eye shadow primer. I have tried quite a few cream eye shadows from drugstore to high end range and I must say this one is definitely one of the best I've tried. I know the price tag is crazy, but after using it for few weeks almost on daily basis, I don't find it difficult to justify the price xD.

Have you tried the cream eye shadow from Tom Ford?
Love
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment