Thursday 16 July 2015

CLIO Nail Styler

The lovely Sharlynn from The Blackmentosbeautybox gave me these nail polishes from the brand Clio on our recent meet up. I have so far only tried the pencil gel eyeliner from the brand and I was happy with those pencils. Sharlynn raved about these nail polishes and she was right!




The nail polishes come in a solid packaging and the packaging doesn't look flimsy or cheap at all though they retail for relatively affordable price.
I was given 3 shades with all cream finish, with no shimmer as I am not really a fan of shimmery nail polishes and Sharlynn knows me well :D

The first time I applied them on my nails I was surprised how pigmented they are! It took literally one coat for them to be opaque. On the swatches above, I only swiped 1 layer for each shade. The consistency is such a pleasure to work. They're not too thin and not too thick, they are smooth and apply evenly. They also take less than a minute to dry, very impressive! But they are not really shiny once they dry and I don't like dull looking nail polishes so I recommend you to layer them with top coat. 

The staying power is average, but it is acceptable as I change my nail colors so often. 
After testing these nail polishes for awhile, I can totally understand why Sharlynn loves them xD

PS : A little life update. My 3 month internship time in Jakarta is slowly coming to its end but I extended my stay until mid September so I will have more time to spend with friends and family at home *yippie*.  Jakarta has been treating me well so far, despite of the heat , the polution, the workloads I have to do and the traffic, I feel very content and happy most of the time. But, I do miss my friends in Berlin too and of course I do miss my boyfriend, I miss the good lebanese food I can't get anywhere in Jakarta and I sometimes do miss the subway, and how easy it is to get from one place to another without having to drive. Here in Jakarta, the public transportation is not something I'd ride on daily basis. So mostly I move around the city with car and have to deal with the crazy traffic, LOL. 

How's life has been treating you so far?
Love
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment