Wednesday 15 April 2015

The Would You Rather TAG

Hi guys!
I was tagged by Sharlynn from Theblackmentosbeautybox to do this fun tag. So as I have quite a lot of free time at the moment, why not do this fun tag? :D

Btw, a little life update. I am back in Berlin since 9th March but will be flying back home again by the end of April and won't be back to Berlin until the 1st week of August ( I will do my obligatory final internship in Jakarta ). And I am so happy as my study is coming to the end. I just got a professor who would want to be my final thesis counselor as it is obligatory here to find a professor as your counselor for your final thesis and it is not easy to find one, so I was so relieved and happy that my first candidate professor directly said yes xD. I am going to start writing it in October so I will be finished by February 2016. As some of you might have known, I was struggling so much with university and was even thinking to give it up. But, I am glad I managed to hold on until the end :D.

Due to my final internship, I needed to resign from my previous part time job which I did for almost 3 years. It was a tough decision as the job was a really good one for a student and also was very well paid. But, It's time to move on and I am excited and looking forward to my  upcoming internship.  And I just can't wait to be home again very soon woohoo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

  • I'd rather lose all my palettes and eye shadows since I still can do eye make up using eyeliners and mascaras .
Well, even though the thought of losing all of these just makes me saaaaaaad :-''(



2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again? 

  • Whoa this is so cruel!! If I really have to pick one, then it would be to chop all of my hair then wear weave or wig :P.. I mean, never be able to cut my hair will result in it being so long and so thick and it will surely cause headache and imagine having to wash it!! so much work. lol.
3.Would you rather have coral cheek or pink cheek?

  • This is easy :) I'll have coral cheek. I love coral as it is flattering color on my skin tone. As much as I love pink, I need to be careful as some pink shades tend to look too harsh against my skin.


4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?

  • Can I choose handbag? :P.. well I'd rather buy clothes as I am quite stingy in that area. I buy a lot of mass retail clothes from Primark, H&M, Mango or NewLook but very very stingy to splurge on nicer brands like Topshop, Ted Baker or DVF or other higher end clothing brands. So if I had $1000 I'd spend it to buy nicer clothes as I have enough make up ( for now :p ). 


5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

  • Hmmmm this is one tricky question. I think eyeliner will taste bad on the lips, so I'd rather apply lipstick as eyeliner using eyeliner brush.. But then it will surely budge, so errr maybe it is not a good idea at all...

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

  • Sephora 100%. I am not really a fan of MAC. I like some of their products but I am not crazy over it. But Sephora?? Hell yes!
My Sephora wishlist 


7. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

  • I'd rather use one eye shadow color for the rest of my life as I think people will not really notice if I can change the lip colors. I'd choose bronzy shade that is appropriate for day and night.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

  • Definitely summer clothes in winter. As long as I am allowed to wear coat over it, it'd be okay. 

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

  • Bright nails all year round!


10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip colour or favorite eye product?

  • My fave eye product is black pen eye liner and I just can't give it up. So I'd rather give up my favorite lip color ( which I don't really have - to be honest-  since I have so many lip colours I like ).

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

  • Neither, as I am very insecure with my hair being held up. I most of the time just let my hair hanging loose.
Hair Goals


12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

  • I'd rather never use lip gloss as there are enough alternative lip products out there like lip balm, lip stain, lipsticks etc to substitute lip gloss. But never be able to paint my nails??? No thanks!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

  • Oh no! Having no eyebrows at all and not being able to draw it- is worst I guess. So I'd rather sharpie them in everyday - very subtly.. xD
No.... not like this!


14. Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?

  • I'd rather live without nail polish.. Live without make up is just unimaginable for me. I look a mess without make up , so to live without it at all is a nightmare. lol.

I tag everyone who wants to do this TAG :)

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment