Sunday 4 January 2015

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick

I was an hour early for a meeting so I wandered around one department store swatching and swatching until I found the new Kiss Kiss lipstick range from Guerlain.  The nice lady working at Guerlain counter helped me to apply some colors on the lips and I just really liked this particular shade that I ended up buying it. 








The shade I picked up is #325 Rouge Kiss. It is (surprise surprise!) a bright red shade which I am 100% aware that I already own so many similar shades in my collection. But, this red is slightly different because it has a glossy - balmy finish which makes it less 'bold and harsh'. Rouge Kiss is a red shade I feel safe to wear on formal meeting or just at day time when other red shades might look a bit overdone. 
Formula wise, the lipstick is one good product. It has balmy texture but not waxy which I like. The lipstick in general reminds me of the Revlon Lip butters minus the gritty glitters. The lipstick feels emollient and moisturizing. It glides on very smoothly on the lips and doesn't set into lip lines. The texture is a bit on the heavier side of balmy but I love it because it makes my lips feel suppled plumped. 
The staying power is good, I get ca 4-5 hour of wear.

Overall I do think this is a good product and the entire range is worth a try. But I don't think I would get other shades because for €34,99 each, it is honestly not anything groundbreaking. 

Love,
pam

No comments:

Post a Comment