Monday 3 November 2014

Current Wish List

I know christmas is still 2 months away, but I've seen fellow bloggers posting their current wish lists, so I guess posting mine wouldn't hurt xD



  • Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth Infusing Foundation - As foundation junkie, I always want to try out new foundation especially when the reviews have been mostly positive. The foundation itself is available in Germany but only in 6 shades which all too dark for me. Ordering Estee Lauder products abroad is not possible due to restricted shipping .
  • Laduree petal blush - Who doesn't want to have this über gorgeous blush ?? The hefty price tag still scares me and I can only order it online. For the price, I would love to see the product in person before forking out almost €100 for a blush O__O
  • Olivia Burton watches - I get enough of all the Michael Kors watches, so these watches from Olivia Burton are fresh wind. They're available through asos and priced rather reasonably. I've been eyeing the one in rose gold with leather strap, so pretty!
  • Benefit Cheeky sweet spot - This blush palette went on sale on Saturday 2 days ago and now completely sold out online. I am planning to hunt it down , maybe some counters still have the palette *fingercrossed*. Ordering online abroad is also not possible due to restricted shipping.
  • Fendi Peek a Boo Medium size - My ultimate dream bag at the moment. The price tag is ridiculous, but I just can't get enough of it. It is simple, yet functional and elegant. It also has longer strap, very practical and the buttery calf leather... Oh i just can't... 
  • Hourglass ambient lighting eye shadow palette - This palette is gorgeous, isn't it??? I've seen some swatches online and the shades are right up my alley. The palette is Barney's exclusive for now, so I hope it will come to Sephora sooner or later.

What have you been craving lately?? 
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment