Friday 25 July 2014

Sultry-Tease-Standout

I remember I once bought one lip crayon from Revlon which everyone loved but I didn't. So when these new range of the lip crayons came out, I was not really excited to give them a try. But when I was in Jakarta, Revlon was everywhere and also pretty cheap compare to the price in Europe so after some swatches I bought 3 shades from the range.










I picked up 2 matte and 1 glossy/balmy shades. They all had minty scent and a little tingling sensation when applied. The balmy shade ; Tease wass a sheer orange. It had balmy texture and very comfortable on the lips. I love it! It didn't dry up my lips and quite hydrating. It applied smoothly on the lips and gave my lips a bit of plumping effect. The staying power was 2-3 hour, which is okay for a lipstick with balmy formula. 
The 2 matte shades were Sultry and Standout. Sultry was a muted berry shade, I love it! It was matte, and the color was just perfect against my complexion I'd say. It was not too nude or too peach, which was not easy for matte lipsticks because mostly they're either nude, red or bright pink. 
Standout was a deep strawberry red. It was also a very flattering shade. Both the matte shades felt creamy, velvety and smooth when applied. They were all not drying and didn't accentuate the lip lines. The longevity however was not very long for matte lipsticks because they were also very creamy. The deeper shade ; Standout stayed on longer than Sultry. 

I am overall very happy with these lippies. They do their jobs very well and they are affordable as well. I am eyeing other shades now ^^

Have you tried anything from this range? which color is your favorite?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment