Friday 14 February 2014

Bronzed Taupe

During my 2 years+ blogging, I have met a lot of amazing  and lovely people from the blogging community. Some of them I have met in person and most of them are now my friends even though we have not met each other in person yet. The lovely Lena from Lenallure knows that I am a fan of the L'oreal Infallible eye shadow, unfortunately the shades available in Germany are very limited and Bronzed Taupe is one shade that is not available here. So she very kindly sent me this particular shade all the way from the US . Thank you Lena!!



Bronzed taupe is a dirty bronze shade. It has more 'grey' undertone like the name ; Bronzed taupe advised. It is not as gold as the fellow infallible sahara treasure or Maybelline color tattoo bad to the bronze. I love how bronzed taupe is such an easy shade to put on. It has shimmery finish with very fine glitter particles. It performs very good solo and perfect for low key days when we don't really have a lot of time, one swipe of Bronzed Taupe, eyeliner and mascara and I'm ready to go! The pigmentation is great and the texture is very pleasant. I like the creamy version from Maybelline color tattoo but because I have quite oily lids, I prefer the 'dry' texture from the L'oreal Infallible. 



 

Quality wise, it is no different than other L'oreal Infallible eye shadows I have owned. Bronzed Taupe is no exception a gem in the drugstore and I am very happy to be able to have it in my collection. Thanks again Lena! <3

Do you like L'oreal Infallible Eye shadow? Which one is your favorite?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment