Saturday 18 January 2014

The Lipstick TAG

The lovely sleepandwater just tagged me to do this fun tag. Lipsticks are my weakness, together with foundation and blushes. I have just recently cleaned my vanity table so the amount of lipsticks I have now is not as many as before. But still... :p



How many lipsticks do you own?
I have 45 lipsticks alone, 16 lip glosses, 6 lip tints / lip lacquers, and 18 lip balms / tinted lip balms.     And just so you know, I have only 1 lips. Yes one. 

What was the first lipstick you owned?
Oh this is a tough question.. I think the first lip product I owned was a roll on lip gloss from an asian brand whose name I forgot. I can't really remember the first proper lipstick I owned but I believe it was something from Maybelline. 

What is your favorite lipstick brand?
I have to go with Burberry. Even though I only have 1 lipstick from the brand, I have to admit it has the best formula I've ever encountered . For tinted lip balm, Clinique chubby sticks are my favorite and Maybelline is the best for drugstore. 

What is your most worn lipstick?
Maybelline color sensational lipstick in blushing berry. 

What is your favorite finish?
I love sheer-glossy balmy finish. But when it comes to dark bold shades, I tend to go with matte finish. 



What was the last lipstick that you bought?
The last lipstick that I bought was the lip polish from Catrice and another lip crayon from Rimmel because you can never get enough of lip crayons. never ever. 

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
5.. and 4 of them are lip crayons. now you know my obsession.

inside my bag

What is your favorite red lip color?
Oh I have a lot. But for bright chili red, I love Rimmel kate moss matte lipstick in shade #111, and for deep vampy red I like Burberry lip cover in hibiscus. 

How do you store your lipstick?
I store them inside a 3 storey mini drawer that I got from 1€ shop. I bought it for under €5. They're cheap and flimsy but I am just too stingy to buy a proper Muji storage. lol

Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
Oh I have a long list. On the top on my list is the black dahlia from tom ford. Then Burberry lip cover in blush and rose pink, then burberry lip mist in camellia pink and stormy pink. And Guerlain Rouge G in madame flirte. 


I tag every one of you who want to do this TAG <3 <3

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment