Friday 3 January 2014

Coral-Ine

The fact that I love red lipsticks is no longer a secret but the fact that I started to like orange as well, is new isn't it?
I recently bought this wet n wild lipstick in Coral-Ine. I know a lot of people love wet n wild matte lipsticks as they have great formula for a fraction of price. I have to agree with the majority. 



Coral-Ine is a matte bright orange. It is actually more orange in real life as in picture. The formula is a bit waxy but still creamy enough for matte lipstick. However, I can't wear it alone without lip balm underneath as it tugs my lips and sets into lip lines. 
The formulation is good for matte lipstick as it is not too drying. The finish is more like a velvet finish, not a true-dry matte. It lasts for hours on my lips, even longer without lip balm underneath. 


By the way, as a lot of you asked for a FOTD using the MUA mono eye shadows I posted here. Here I did a FOTD using the MUA mono shade #24. I only wore the eye shadow on the eyelids, so you can get a picture how it looks when worn alone. 



How do you like orange lips on me and the eye shadow as well?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment