Tuesday 24 December 2013

Holiday FOTD and Merry Christmas !!

Hi guys! I can't believe it is already christmas eve!!
I had christmas dinner with friends 2 days ago and here was my FOTD, I went a bit heavy on make up because we have tradition to dress up and go fancy on christmas dinner. I'm going to the church tonight and spend my christmas eve with my boyfriend . Tomorrow we'll cook a big christmas brunch  for both of us because we're studying abroad so we can't celebrate christmas with family :( But anyway we should make the best out of what we have :-)





Products used :

FACE :
  • Dolce & Gabbana Luminous Foundation
  • Benefit Porefessional
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
  • MAC Blot Powder
EYES :
  • Essence I Love Stage Eye shadow primer
  • Dolce & Gabbana Eye shadow quad - vulcano
  • L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - amber rush
  • Benefit they're real mascara
  • rimmel scandalous eye liner
  • Essence brow pencil #01
  • Alverde brow gel #02
CHEEK :
  • P2 matte bronzer
  • Tarte Blush - Tipsy
LIPS :
  • Rimmel london kate moss #07
  • NARS satin lip pencil - hyde park






What are you doing for christmas?? I wish you all a merry merry christmas!
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment