Monday 2 December 2013

Earl Grey and Cucumber

I am a fan of Jo Malone and because of the privilege having 20% off their collection, my collection of Jo Malone colognes started to grow slowly but sure :p. I just love how simple their colognes are and the shopisticated design as well as the luxury-modern concept and how unbelievably handsome and gorgeous and charming the sales associate working on Jo Malone counter where I usually go to... 
Earl Grey and Cucumber has been on my list for a long time but I tried my best to save money for something else on my wishlist, but I couldn't stop thinking about it so I decided to pick it up. 



I picked up the smaller version which is actually more expensive in comparison to the 100ml bottle. But the smaller bottle is so convenient to carry inside handbag and I have so many perfumes already I thought I didn't need the big one (well, I didn't need the smaller one either honestly... ). 
Jo Malone describes Earl Grey and Cucumber as :

A British tradition...afternoon tea. A fragrance with a burst of bergamot, distinct to Earl Grey, and the cool succulence of crunchy cucumber. Counterpoised with a sweet base of beeswax, vanilla and musk. Reviving and refined.

which I agreed.. It smells def like an afternoon tea. I am an avid tea drinker and I love having afternoon tea so this perfume fits in perfectly. The cucumber in other hand is very subtle, so no worry you're going to smell like a plate of chinese salad. 
The scent together is quite lightweight but not flowery or sweet despite of the vanilla basic note. This is the kind of scent you can def wear every season because it is fresh and light enough for spring and summer yet woody and spicy as well for the colder months. 

I really like this newest addition to my little Jo Malone family and I am already thinking on another babies to adopt ... :p

Have you tried anything from Jo Malone? or what is your favorite perfume ever?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment