Thursday 7 November 2013

Recent Favorites

Hi guys!!
It's been awhile since the last time I wrote something a bit chatty here. How's life so far? Mine has been so hectic I sometimes feel it is fast forwarded. I barely have time to catch my breath. I am now at my last theory semester at Uni, it means my schedule this semester is hell on earth, combined with work and personal life, I have to really sneak little time for myself. I can't believe it is november, how??? Now I can't wait for christmas! christmas season is my fave season ever ( followed by chinese new year, because of the hong paos! lol ). I can't wait to slowly buying christmas gifts for people I love and for myself of course! woo hoo.
When I'm under stress, I tend to 'reward' myself with shopping. So I've been trying a lot of new things this past few months. Here are some of my recent favorites :



  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful - My latest candidate to win the best blush , competing tightly with my much loved Burberry blushes. Review coming soon. 
  • It Cosmetics bye bye redness - I can't imagine my make up life without this product now. It is a Godsend for people dealing with redness. It provides such a flawless base , making the life of foundation easier.
  • Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil - My saviour for the dry and cold autumn/winter weather. My skin has improved and been in a good condition after I mix 2 drops of this oil with my night cream. Love
  • L'oreal Magique Nude Foundation - I think, this foundation is the best drugstore foundation I have ever encountered so far, winning over my previous HG ; Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation. 
  • Essence Sun Kissed Eyeshadow Souffle - I bought it without any expectation but it is slowly becoming my most reach eyeshadow. The color is lovely and the texture is so pleasant to wear. I wish I had back ups. 
  • EOS Lip balm in Strawberry - I finally got my hands on this very hyped lip balm and I love it! It is def worth the hype. I love the fact that it is not a slippery lip balm but more on the 'waxy' side. It makes a very nice base for matte lipsticks or just normal lipsticks. And they smell yummy!
  • Dolce and Gabbana Perfect Luminous Foundation - My recent high end foundation purchase, love it at first sight when the BA applied it to my face and I still love it now. The staying power is great and it photographs well. I tried to use it only on special occasions so I won't get use to the effect.
  • Crabtree and Evelyne Body Spray in Rosewater - It smells just like the name advised ; rosewater. I love how simple it smells. No complicated base-heart-or top notes just plain rosewater smell. It is perfect for everyday from uni to work. It doesn't stay long but I bought the small bottle so I can always carry it inside my bag.
Despite how busy I am, I always try to find time for blogging. Blogging is my sweet little escape from the stressful and demanding life. Reading your comments, sharing about the same passion like I do , makes me happy and excited. How about you?? Do you find blogging relaxing as well?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment