Sunday 18 August 2013

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick

I've been loving these eye shadow sticks from Rimmel lately. They are so good I can barely find the downside.
I picked them both on asos sale for 30% cheaper ( I paid around 4€ each ).





Bad Girl Bronze is a bronzy brown shade. It has sheen finish and doesn't contain any chunky glitters. Bulletproof Beige in other hand is a peachy champagne shade also with sheen almost shimmery finish. Both shades are so creamy and very well pigmented. They apply like a dream and don't tug on my lids. I have quite sensitive eyes but these sticks don't irritate my eyes.
Both shades really need only 1 swipe and they already look very vivid, we also have to be a bit careful on application because they dry up really fast. So we have to blend them soon. Because once they set, they don't go anywhere for hours. They stay on really well even without base.
Both sticks are not retractable so we have to always sharpen them, which I think is a good point because we can make sure the point is 'sharp'. It will be difficult to apply if the point is dull.

A lot of people compare these sticks with NYX Jumbo Pencils , and I must say I prefer the ones from Rimmel. They are simply more creamy, more pigmented, they stay on longer and have better formula. 

Have you tried these sticks from Rimmel?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment