Wednesday 24 July 2013

What's in My Bag + What's in My Make Up Bag

It's been more than a year since my last 'what's in my bag' post , and fellow beauty bloggers have been doing this post recently so here I jumped on the same wagon and let me show you what's in my bag + my make up bag that I carry wherever I go.





I took different 2 pictures with 2 different contents because I forgot to put my sun glasses, my phone and my tictac on the 1st picture so don't be confuse about it =D
  1. My phone charger. Who can live without a charger now?
  2. My make up bag
  3. My bright pink wallet
  4. My much loved sun glasses
  5. Tic Tac
  6. Tissue
  7. Wet tissue
  8. Passport
  9. My phone ( it's samsung galaxy s4 )
  10. Sun Block ( on the 1st pic )
  11. Headset ( on the 1st pic )
I've been trying to carry less stuffs recently because I got back pains and my doctor told me to carry less stuffs in my bag so I try my best to only carry the stuffs I really need.
My bag is Rebecca Minkoff Large Affair Shoulder Bag in Burgundy. I bought it around last week and I am so happy with it. I've been looking for the perfect everyday bag that is not too small or too big and this bag is perfect. It is well made and the leather is so smooth and soft and durable. I think it is def worth the price, the quality is comparable to the more high end brands. ( you can view 360' view of this bag, here on my instagram profile ).

Now let's see what I carry in my make up bag : 

I got this make up bag for a cheap price in china town Singapore. I love how thin and lightweight it is, def not bulky so it's perfect to throw inside any kind of bag.


  1. MAC Blot pressed powder - I now wonder why it took me very very long time to get my hands on this magic powder. It is indeed a magic powder for people who struggle with oily Tzone. I am in love with this powder.
  2. KIKO Waterproof liquid pencil eyeliner - a very convenient eyeliner for a touch up. 
  3. Essence Lip liner in Red - I always carry red lipstick, so red lip liner is a must as well.
  4. Rimmel London Kate Moss matte lipstick #111 -  a matte red lipstick , just in case I need to change my make up look from day to night.
  5. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Blushing Berry - my go to lipstick at the moment.
  6. Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry - On the days where my lips are dry and chappy, this is the only product I apply on my lips.
  7. Essence Cream blush in Ice Bomb - cream blush is easy for touch up and this one applies beautifully with fingers.
  8. Benefit They're Real Mini mascara - My holy grail mascara in mini form, how to say no?
  9. Thierry Mugler Alien - a mini perfume will come in handy especially in hot summer days.
  10. Hair clips , hair ties and bobby pins because I have long long hair.

I also try to carry less products on my every day make up bag and these stuffs are really what I need the most for touch up for daily basis. 

Do you find it fun to look at what's inside other people's bags? Because I do :D

Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment