Tuesday 16 July 2013

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

I've been looking for a very good, long wearing - water and oil resistant pencil eye liner to be worn on my waterlines / tightlines but had not yet found a great one as most of them still smudge on me, mainly because I have watery eyes and oily lids + warm temperature at the moment.
Black eyeliner is something I wear on daily basis. I usually wear liquid eyeliner on the upper lash line and pencil eye liner on the tight lines, but they always smudge after 1-2 hours. I have tried countless brands from drugstore to high end but none of them have really worked well on me.
One day I was browsing through asos and they were having sale on Rimmel London products. (I guessed it was because Rimmel London is leaving the German market now which I am really sad about.) So I decided to try on some Rimmel products and these scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal landed on my shopping cart. They were discounted from 6€ to 3,95€ each.






I've read a lot of good reviews on them being very long wearing , smudge proof and cheap but I didn't have much expectation as I have spent some money on more expensive products but they still didn't perform well. 
But I was very well surprised to see how good they actually are. They have soft and creamy texture but not so creamy or slippery. They glide on smoothly even on the tightlines or waterlines and they don't tug my lids. And what impressed me the most is, the fact that they stay on and don't smudge for hours which never has never happened to me before. *teary eyes*
I usually apply the nude on on my lower lash lines to open up my eyes a little bit and apply the black on on my upper tightlines.
However, removing them is not the most exciting part as they are very waterproof so an oil based eye make up remover is a must. 

Now that I know Rimmel London is leaving the German market completely ( which I can't understand WHY?! First Revlon, and now Rimmel T.T ) , I managed to order some more from asos sale as back ups. 

What is your holy grail eye liner?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment