Wednesday 26 June 2013

Outfit of The Day - Spring Summer Look Book #1

Hi guys!!
After the longest time ever, here is another outfit of the day from me. The quality is not the best I know , since it's difficult for me to take full body picture of myself without the help of remote camera or someone else. But I tried my best to give you a nice glimpse to my spring-summer outfit :)

PS : please mind the messy background. my apartment is similar to sunken titanic at the moment due to exams and hot summer days.







Denim Blouse : Clockhouse
Black Ankle Jeans : New Look Inspire ( the best jeans ever for curvy women )
Statement Necklace : Diva
Bag : Chanel 2.55 
Shoes : Deichmann

I would like to post more outfit posts in the future since for the past 1-2 years, I've reached a point where I finally feel really comfortable with my fat curvy body and I'd love to share through this blog that girls with more curves can also look good and follow the fashion trends. It is not an excuse to look shabby and bad only because we have more going on here and there ;P 
I hope you don't mind if I post my OOTDs more often in the future. :)


Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment