Friday 28 June 2013

My Kind of Tiffany Blue

I am currently in a phase where I don't know what to wear on my nails even though I have tons of nail polishes I barely use.  So on my last trip to the local drugstore I decided to pick up one new nail polish and here it is :








I haven't had any similar nail polishes in my collection, so I picked up this shade. Manhattan nail polishes don't have names , they only have number and mine is shade 78C.  It didn't look very attractive on the bottle, but I had a feeling it would be different on the nails and I was right! 
78C is very close ( if not identical ) to the famous Tiffany blue shade, it is very pretty and I am really glad I decided to pick it up. It retails for 2,95€ / 11ml which is a justified price for the quality. Manhattan Lotus Effect nail polishes have good quality, nice pigmentation, easy and smooth application and they don't chip easily. I applied 2 coats of 78C on my nails then topped it with Essence Better Than Gel Nail Topcoat. 

What is your current favorite nail polish?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment