Sunday 30 June 2013

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick + Let's move to Bloglovin!

ps : before we go to the review, I just want to give a hint of how you can continue follow my blog since GFC / Google Reader will be gone by tomorrow. 
you can follow my blog via Bloglovin, and facebook. all links are on the right side bar on my blog! 

My Bourjois collection starts to grow bigger and bigger. Bourjois is only limited available in Berlin but I travel quite often so it is not a problem to get my hands on Bourjois since it's widely available in a lot of countries.
I spotted this newly launched lipstick range on my trip to Riga-Latvia and picked up 2 shades ; #04 Rose Tweed and #05 Brun Boheme.



The lipstick comes in a sleek glossy black square-shaped tube. It is packaged elegantly and looks like something from the high end price range. I like Bourjois packaging in general, they look unique and very 'Bourjois' in a way and don't look cheap.




#04 Rose Tweed is a beautiful nude pink. It doesn't appear washed out on the lips, a very wearable shade. #05 Brun Boheme is a old dusky pink with a hint of brown. It leans more to light terracota shade on my lips.

#04 Rose Tweed

#05 Brun Boheme

Both lipsticks apply smoothly on the lips. They glide on with no effort but not in any way slippery. The texture is creamy but lightweight. The pigmentation is great but they can be applied directly from the bullet, no need for lip brush or lip liner because they don't bleed. They also don't set into the lip lines. The finish is a semi matte.
I really like how they feel on the lips , they feel very hydrating and moisturizing and I love how wearable both shades are. The staying power is average for a creamy-moisturizing lipstick.

This is what Bourjois say ;
It’s ready to wear formula is enriched with ¼ of pure laque for a radiant, glossy finish and orchid blossom extract so it glides onto the lips leaving them feeling smooth, hydrated and protected for up to 10 hours.
A “must-have” lipstick for every woman’s make-up bag. Tested and approved by fashion lovers.
Available in 18 fashionable shades from natural nudes to pretty pinks, colour-blocking corals and classic reds, there are so many to choose from! A shade for every outfit and style!
Stylish and sleek in design, it is the perfect fashion accessory for that trendsetting smile!

Overall, I love these lipsticks!

love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment