Sunday 5 May 2013

Peripera Peri's Mellow Cheek

I bought this blush on my trip to Singapore ( yes, I am still blogging about my haul there -.- ) mainly because of the super cute packaging. I remember there were 5-6 shades available but this one that I took was the most pigmented one, because the other shades were so sheer. 






The packaging is so cute, isn't it? I hope you can understand why I picked it up because of the packaging :P 
I later found out that this blush belongs to Peri's collection which is a collaboration with a korean illustrator, Mari Kim. I am not familiar with her, but I believe, she must be famous. :D

Anyway, Peripera is a korean brand. I have already 2 products from Peripera which is a lip balm and a single eye shadow and I am quite happy with both of them. 


I picked up shade #03 which is Rose pink . It is a sheer - cool toned light pink with no shimmer at all.  The color is pretty and I don't think I have similar color on my stash already since I usually only reach for more pigmented and less sheer blush. 
The texture is interesting because it is not creamy at all. It feels matte and velvety. The packaging says that this blush has a unique jelly-like texture which I didn't really get it. I don't think the texture feels like jelly at all. 

The pigmentation of this blush is really sheer. It needs to be layered at least 3-4 times to get the color on the cheeks. I think this blush will work beautifully for girls with super pale skin.




I had to layer the blush 4 times to get the result on the picture above. To be honest, I really like the color but I wish it had more pigmentation. My complexion is quite pale, but still It took so much effort to make the color visible on my cheeks.

I bought this blush for 14 SGD ( ca. 8€ ) which I think is a quite decent price.

Have you ever tried Peripera product?


ps : btw, I picked the winner of my giveaway through random.org. Go HERE to find out who's the winner :D

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment