Wednesday 3 April 2013

Purple Line FOTD and Gradient Lips

Hello friends!!
This is another FOTD from me. It is a bit different than my usual FOTD since I used purple liner than my usual winged black eye liner. I still used black liner though, but only on my tight lines. I then combined it with the gradient lips trend that is quite a hype brought up by the korean celebrities. 






Products I used :

FACE :
  • Benefit The Porefessional
  • Heme BB Cream + Bourjois Healthy mix foundation #51
  • Majolica Majorca Face Powder #20
  • Maybelline FIT ME concealer #15
EYES :
  • Essence eye shadow base
  • Kate Kanebo Eye shadow palette
  • MAC pearlglide intense eye liner in designer purple
  • Caring colors pencil eyeliner in black
  • Benefit they're real mascara
  • Max Factor clump defy mascara
  • Kryolan brow powder in medium
  • Alverde eye brow gel #02
CHEEKS :
  • Canmake Powder blush
  • Benefit Hoola bronzer
  • Elizabeth Arden shimmer powder
LIPS :
  • Silky girl creamy lipstick in Vampy
  • Maybelline FIT ME concealer #15

Have a nice day <3

Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment