Thursday 7 March 2013

My Asia Trip Photos and Haul

I have just come back from my Asia trip back home to Jakarta and Singapore.  And as you can predict, most of the stuffs I got, are all beauty related. ;P
I also bought some clothing, shoes, bags, etc etc but I will not show them here, since it's a bit too much stuffs and too random. lol

 Here are some pictures :





 Me and my Mom






And now to the haul!


 


Yes I know I went a bit over the border with make up haul, but I really couldn't resist. A lot of drugstore brands like Maybelline, Revlon, Bourjois are cheaper in Jakarta, to make it even better, they often have discount to. I managed to get a lot of Maybelline stuffs at 35% off!! even without the discount, they are already 30-50% cheaper than here in Germany..
But unfortunately, the same thing didn't apply to asian brand make up, like Koji, Majolica Majorca, Peripera, Etude House, Skin Food, etc etc because I find them waaaaaay more expensive than Ebay. So I didn't get a lot of japanese/korean brands because I'd rather order them from Ebay.

Now that I am back in Berlin, I miss home every single day and can't wait for my next trip, hopefully I will not have to say goodbye to family and friends again on my next trip back home. 

Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment