Saturday 9 February 2013

Winged Eyes FOTD

Hey guys! How are you?
I've just finished my exams week and now holiday!!!! I'm flying home to Jakarta today for 3 weeks , and I am so excited as I haven't seen my family and friends for 2 years. I'll try my best to still post regularly, but the internet connection is not really good there, so we'll see!
Here I have a FOTD , just a simple one with winged eye liner. Hope you like it :)





 Couldn't resist to play with my camera which has a lot of fun filters ;)

Products I used :

FACE :
  • Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation in Rose Clair
  • Maybelline FIT ME Concealer #15
  • Manhattan Clear Face Face Powder #Sand

EYES :
  • Essence I Love Stage Eye shadow base
  • INGLOT Eye shadow palette 
  • Essence Liquid Eye Liner in black
  • Essence Gel Eye liner in black
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Kryolan Brow Powder in Medium
  • Essence Clear Brow Gel
CHEEKS :
  • P2 Bronzer
  • Burberry Light Glow Blush in Blossom
  • Elizabeth Arden Highlighter
LIPS :
  • Korres Lip butter in pomegranate
  • Burberry Lip cover in Hibiscus

By the time this post is online, I am already on the plane ;)
I wish you all a nice day and happy Chinese new year! Gong Xi Fa Cai! 

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment