Sunday 24 February 2013

MUA Pro Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit

I included this brow kit on my last MUA order because I wanted to try more brow products. My usual brow routine includes my holy grail brow powder from Kryolan, a brow pencil from Essence and a clear brow gel from Essence as well. 



The brow kit comes in a black plastic case with a medium brown powder, an ashy nude light brown and a skin tone shade as highlighter. It also comes with a setting brow wax, a tweezer, and mini brow brush. The case also has a built in mirror with a nice size. For 3,5 GBP I think it is a nice -all in one- brow kit.






All the powders are nicely pigmented but they have a lot of fallouts. The texture is really powdery and dusty, a light swipe with the mini brush will end up with a lot of fallouts.
But however, they apply easily and give a nice color to the brow, my only concern is the setting wax being too waxy and greasy. I prefer to set the powder with my clear brow gel from Essence. The tweezer is also a bit downside because it is small but bulky, so it doesn't work properly as a tweezer.

I overall think this brow kit isn't a bad product at all, especially with the price tag, but I wouldn't repurchase it and I still prefer my old brow routine with the Kryolan powder, Essence brow pencil and clear brow gel.

What is your brow routine?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment