Thursday 7 February 2013

I LOVE PERFUME TAG

After reading this TAG on lovely sleepandwater, I feel like doing it too, since I've just recently found my long lost love on perfumes. Compare to my unhealthy appetite for make up and skin care, I think that my appetite for perfumes is still considered 'healthy' ;P







1. What was your first perfume you ever purchased?

To be honest, my first ever perfume was Lacoste, Touch of Pink. But it was given to me by my mum. So, the first perfume I bought by myself was Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue. I love it so much, I think I already used up more than 3 bottles for the past 3 years.




2. What's your signature perfume?

My signature perfume usually changes, depends on the season. But my all time favorite that I wear no matter what season, is Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue. And lately, I've been wearing Roberto Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli so often.




3. What's your most recent perfume purchase?
Jo Malone Vanilla and Anise Cologne, and Roberto Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli. Perfume is something I usually don't buy regularly because of the hefty price, and also because I try my best to limit myself *cry*. But around last month or two, I bought these two perfumes in a row because the dept.store where I work was having a christmas sale ( 30% !!! ) for the employees.




4. What perfume would you wear at nighttime/date night?
Estee Lauder Sensous which is my favorite deep-heavy scent that is not too overwhelming and I feel sexy every time I have this on and Summer Rose by Stella McCartney, though its name is Summer Rose, it is not summery at all ( imho ), it is deep and quite thick so perfect for night time or date night.




5. What's your favorite spring/summer perfume?
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea and The Body Shop Cherry Blossom. Both of them are really fresh, summery and lightweightI am not a fan of wearing 'perfume' in summer, so I prefer lightweight refreshing body sprays.


6. What's your favorite fall/winter perfume?
Once again, Jo Malone Vanilla and Anise Cologne and Roberto Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli. Both are deep, sweet spicy, and heavy scents.



7. What's your favorite scent category (fruity, floral, fresh, oriental, woody)?
I love oriental and woody scent the most, I also love spicy scent. 

8. What perfume are you currently lusting after?
Oh I have a long list of perfume I am currently lusting after, to name a few ; Chanel Noir, YSL Manifesto, Thierry Mugler Alien, and  Lancome La vie est Belle, .


9. What fragrance/cologne do you like on your significant other?
Kenzo Homme EdT, why? Because it's my father's signature scent, and I am a true daddy's little girl.


Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment