Thursday 28 February 2013

Givenchy Rouge Interdit

This lipstick is stolen from my mom's stash. :P
I am now at home in Jakarta and I've been digging my mom's stash lately, and found this baby from Givenchy. My mom doesn't usually use high end make up, she prefers to invest more on skin care ( she has a loooooong list of skin care ) but she saves up on decorative make up. My mom's favorite make up brands have always been maybelline and loreal. So when I saw this lipstick on my mom's stash, I was quite surprised. This must be good.



The design of the packaging is pretty and luxurious. The lipstick comes in a black square plastic bullet that is well made and sturdy, but to be honest, I am not really a fan of the packaging because it catches fingerprints like mad. literally.


 


Rouge Interdit has  a creamy finish and also glossy-balmy texture which is comfortable on my lips. The color is a vibrant orange with a hint of coral. It is definitely not my usual cup of tea. I haven't got this kind of shade in my stash, so I'm happy with this new addition


Fruity orange applies nicely and doesn't accentuate my lip lines. It does feel like a well made-high end lipstick . It is creamy without being slippery and sets into a smooth color on my lips. 
The staying  power is okay for a lipstick with creamy finish, it lasts up to 3 - 4 hours on me with minor eating and drinking. It also has a subtle scent.
It is overall a nice lipstick to have on my make up stash, but to be honest, I don't feel anything groundbreaking.

Disclaimer : I asked my mom what made her on the 1st place buy this lipstick, and she said : " The SA was so nice I couldn't resist."
well.... -______-"

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment