Tuesday 19 February 2013

Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss

I really don't know what happened to me, but I have been buying too many lip glosses recently. I am usually not a lip gloss person since I don't like how do they feel on my lips. But, well..




Nude Kiss is part of Essence's new sortiment for spring and summer 2013, it looks pretty on the tube so I thought "why not?", and the price doesn't hurt either ( retails for 1,99€ ).
Nude Kiss comes in a clear plastic ( or acrylic? ) tube with silver cap. It has a doe foot applicator which I prefer than brush applicator for lip gloss. The packaging is really typical lip gloss so I don't have a lot to explain.


Nude Kiss is a rosy pink lip gloss with super fine shimmer particles. The silver shimmers are visible on the tube but once applied on the lips, they are no longer obvious but definitely shiny like the name says. The texture is sticky but not overly sticky, so it's still comfortable. To be honest, I kinda like the sticky feeling for my lips right now, because my lips have been so chapped and dry due to the crispy winter and the stickiness makes my lips feel less chappy.



I overall love the color and how it looks on my lips. My lips look more plump and shiny but in a good way. The pigmentation is also good, and it can be worn alone without any lipstick underneath. It has a sweet smell like vanilla? but the scent is nice and not overwhelming.
I think I am slowly becoming a lip gloss person :$

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment