Tuesday 15 January 2013

Sensuous Burgundy

I have been into burgundy-plumy eye shadows lately and all of my brown-ish eye shadows are now abandoned ( only for awhile, of course! ;p ). When I visited KIKO store near me,I found this eye shadow quad on sale for 30% off. So I couldn't resist because the color selection is so 'my-current-favorite'! 




I love the limited edition packaging from Kiko.. They put a lot of effort on the packaging and the case is made from a nice plastic material that isn't flimsy at all. It also comes with a pouch, just like all those high end brands..




Sensuous Burgundy comes with 4 shades, a plum burgundy with iridescent finish, a peachy gold with shimmery finish, a matte peach and a matte plum brown. The color selection is really good and matches the name, imho. The texture is smooth and buttery, and the fallout is minimal. They are easy to blend and apply smoothly. The pigmentation is great as well as the staying power. 

FOTD




I am overall happy with this quad and I think I'll come back to the store and see if they have another color selection since I am really satisfied with this one.

Do you also like burgundy eye shadow? What is your fave?

Love,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Oh, ive heard of this brand from a friend and they do have nice quality eyeshadow ;) the packaging is also quite elegant, loved it ;)

    ReplyDelete