Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year! + Festive Look!

Hello friends!!
Here is another FOTD from me, this is the look I did on new year's eve! I had a festive dinner at my friend's, we spent night watching movies, eat a lot of food, and chatting till the dawn. ;))
2012 has been great to me and I hope 2013 will be better! 











Products I used :

FACE :
  • Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #21 
  • Burberry Sheer Cover Compact Foundation #Trench 07
  • Maybelline FIT ME Concealer #15
  • Paul & Joe Face Powder
  • Benefit Chacha tint
  • Benefit High beam
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
EYES :
  • Essence Eye Shadow Base
  • Essence Clear Brow Gel
  • Kryolan Brow Powder #medium
  • MUA Undressed Palette
  • L'Oreal Infaillible Eye Shadow in Sahara Treasure
  • Essence Gel Eye liner in black
  • Essence Pencil Eye liner in black
  • Benefit They're Real mascara
LIPS :
  • Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy
  • Essence Stay With Me lipgloss in #my favorite milkshake
How do you like the smokey eye make up? Hope you like it and I wish you have a wonderful year ahead!!

Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment