Tuesday 1 January 2013

December Favorites!

Hellooooo guys!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
How was your 2012? Mine was great! I think I learned a lot of new things, and almost all of my 2012's resolutions are achieved!! ( I still failed to lose some weight, though! :p )

By the way, these are the products I've been loving in December ( I was planning to do 2012 best and worst but due to lack of time, the post might be delayed ), I discovered some new products that became my holy grails :


  • LUSH I Love Juicy Shampoo : Do you remember my LUSH Haul post ? There on the post I haven't given my review on this shampoo. After a month of using it, I can only say : "I love it!!!". I have oily scalp and dry split ends, and I have problem that no matter how often I wash my hair, my scalp gets oily after only few hours. But after using this shampoo, my scalp doesn't get oily even the next day after washing my hair and it doesn't dry my ends too! The smell is also heavenly!!! Love love love! and I have already bought the 500ml bottle :D
  • Burberry Light Glow Cameo Blush : It's my go-to blush. I always have this blush on my make up bag that I carry almost everywhere I go. 
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara : This is definitely my new holy grail mascara!! I love it sooooooooo much that I don't wear false lashes every single day now. 
  • Korres Lip Butter Stick in Rose : As you might have known, I really like my Korres Lip butter in pot form, but it annoys me to always dipping my finger inside the pot. So when I found this lip butter in stick form I am sold. Love it so much. 
  • Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum : I apply this serum every morning before I apply my daily moisturizer. It minimizes my pores and also gives my skin a radiant base before applying make up and I noticed that my skin gets less oily after I used this serum.
  • OPI Nail Polish in Skyfall : Skyfall is a dark oxblood shade that is just perfect for winter. :D
  • Estee Lauder Sensuous Noir : I used up this bottle already and I'll buy another one soon because I love the scent for the colder months. The 50ml bottle is small and thin so it's convenience to be carried inside my bag. Topnotes : Jasmine, Rose, Rose oil , black pepper. Heart notes : creme noir accord, spiced lily, melted wood nature prints . Base notes : amber, honey, vanilla. 
Soooo , that's all products that I've been loving so much this month and I wish you a wonderful amazing exciting successful new year!!! 

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment