Sunday 6 January 2013

BEST OF 2012

I know I know this post is super late. But I didn't get much time during the year end so here is my delayed 2012 best post! ( inspired by lovely sleepandwater ! )

FACE

  • Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #21. Still my holy grail BB Cream.
  • Guerlain Lingerie De Peau #Rose Clair. I discovered this later in October but I have literally been wearing this foundation every single day after that. Definitely worth the price.
  • Maybelline FIT ME Concealer #15 . The only one concealer that I have now in my vanity and I simply love it.
  • Tony Moly Dear Me Pure Cotton BB Cream. The perfect BB Cream for sheer coverage. It is my 2nd best after Missha Perfect Cover.
  • Essence Fix & Matte Translucent Fixing Powder. It's affordable and it does its job really well. The loose powder consistency isn't convenience for on the way touch up, but I love to apply it after I did my make up because it makes my face staying matte for good couple hours.
  • Paul&Joe Duo Compact Powder and Highlighter . A great powder to give my skin a nice radiant glow.
During 2012 I found my love to asian BB Creams. I totally abandoned foundation until I picked up Guerlain Lingerie De Peau because it brings back my love to lightweight foundation. 


EYES

  • MUA Undressed Eye Shadow Palette . I think I don't have to say much about this palette as I have already talked about it like in every single blog post. 
  • Wet n Wild Trio Eye Shadow Knock on The Wood . I've been loving plum-burgundy eye shadow this year and the eyelid color from this trio is one of my favorite.
  • Urban Decay NAKED 2 . I also don't have to say much about this as almost all of you also feel the same about this palette. A brilliant color selection, nice texture, great quality.
I think 2012 was the year of neutral earthy tone ( + plum-burgundy) eye shadows. I didn't go crazy with bright colors when it comes to eye make up. So any eye shadow palette that carried nice range of neutral shades was my favorite in 2012. 



  • Benefit They're Real Mascara . I know that I've just recently bought this mascara, but I've been wearing it ever since so I think it deserves to be on the list.
  • Max Factor 2000 Calories Mascara . A really good mascara for drugstore price. 
  • Duo Eye Lash Glue. I have tried several eye lash glues but always find myself go back to this one from Duo. 
  • Primark Sultry False Eye Lashes. I think this false eye lashes deserve to be on the list. I wear false lashes really often and this pair from Primark is surprisingly really really good. They look natural, and perfect for every day use.
  • L'Oreal Infaillible in Sahara Treasure. I love the texture, I love the color, definitely a staple.
  • Essence Pencil Eye Liner in Black . It doesn't smudge on my water line and it's soft enough too.
  • Essence Gel Eye Liner in Black . My favorite gel eye liner. It's jet black it's creamy and it has a great staying power.
  • Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler . This is the only lash curler that doesn't pinch my lids. And it gives my pathetic lashes a bit of a curl.
In 2012 I also worn false lashes a lot. It was the year where I really got into make up and finally brave enough to wear false lashes on daily basis. I was too afraid before but now I feel naked without false lashes .


CHEEK

  • P2 What's Up Beach Babe Bronzer. As you can see on the picture above, I hit the pan already and it doesn't happen often. I am sad that this one is limited. Hopefully P2 will soon bring it back to the permanent range.
  • MAC Blush in Desert Rose. Almost on every special occasion when I know that I need my blush to stay for the whole day, I always grab this one from MAC. It's a beautiful matte pinkish dusty red shade that gives my cheeks a nice flushed and stay on for the whole day.
  • Burberry Light Glow Cameo Blush . This is a staple in my on the go make up bag. Love the natural dusty rose shade that matches every occasion.
  • Essence Limited Edition Breaking Dawn in Renesmee Red. A bright matte red blush that looks scary on the pan but looks beautiful on the cheeks. I think I found my love to red blushes this year.
  • Rival de Loop Secret Love Highlighter. A really subtle highlighter that doesn't make my oily face looks like disco ball and it doesn't contain any glitters.

LIPS


As you can see, red lippies ( either bright red, or dark vampy red )dominates my list. I've been into red lips this year and I think my obsession with red lips will go on..

Love,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment