Friday 14 December 2012

The Spy Who Loved Me

So, as you might have read on my previous post , I bought a set of OPI Skyfall on beautybay.com black friday sale and here I show you the other shade I got in the set.

Love that my camera succeeded to catch the gold glitters




The Spy Who Loved Me is a bright tomato red with small golden glitter particles. I think the shade is perfect for christmas season, and brings a little happiness to the grey winter time ;)
It needs 2 coats to make it opaque and it applies easily and nice. My problem is that it chipped on my nails, like after 2 days. I had Sally Hansen Quick Dry top coat ( which I am not keen of  but I want to use it up ).
Overall, a nice christmassy shade, but I wouldn't pay it for the full size ( 16€ here in Germany ) because the quality isn't groundbreaking. Fortunately I got it on sale for ca.6€. 

Do you like OPI nail polishes? What is your all time favorite OPI nail polish?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment