Saturday 14 July 2012

20€ Make Up Challenge!

Hello guys!
A lot of youtubers have been doing this 20€ ( or USD, or Poundsterling , etc ) make up challenge and I find it so fun and challenging at the same time. At first, I thought this wouldn't be so difficult since I also use a lot of drugstore make up on daily basis. Only later on I found out , it wasn't easy at all. @.@

After some rumblings inside my head ( lol ), I finally managed to get a full face make up under the budget! yeay! :D

Here is the look I did :






*The lash glue that comes with the lashes was really messy >.<*



Products I used :
    • Rival de Loop BB Cream ( I applied it using my hand )        :    2,99€
    • P2 Denim Delight Duo Blush and Face Powder ( I applied the powder and the blush using the blush brush from H&M )  :  3,75€
    • Essence Stay All Day Cream eye shadow ( applied using my fingers )  : 2,75€
    • Essence Long Lasting eye pencil in black  : 1,25€
    • Essence Brow Designer in brown  : 1,28€
    • H&M blush brush   : 3€
    • Essence Lip stain  : 1,95€
    • False lashes ( I bought a pair in woolworth, but I threw away the packaging so I forgot the brand >:< )  : 1,90€
TOTAL      ----------->  18,87€!!!

So as you can see, I completed the challenge! It wasn't easy but it was fun. Some of the products are nice and I have them already on my collection, only the false lashes weren't nice. 

Do you think the challenge is easy? What products would you choose if you did the challenge?
xx,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment